1.facilitate and Enable Clients to Purchase, Rent, and Sell Properties for a Fair Price
2. Set Appointments to Meet with Clients and Sales Team Members to Show the Prospective Properties
3. Support and Confidently Lead Clients Through the Entire Real Estate Process
4. Guide Clients Through Properties of Interest and Emphasize the Features and Benefits of the Properties
5. Match Customer Preferences and Budget Requirements with a Suitable Property
6. Answer Any Questions Clients Might have Regarding the Property, Neighborhood, Etc.
7. Assess Competition and Competitive Market Prices Through Property Comparisons
8. Be Knowledgeable of Prices and Values in the Current Market
9. Research and Explore Local Neighborhoods to Ascertain Various Surroundings
10. Keep Updated On Deadlines and Deliveries of Various Projects
2 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
Real Estate / Construction
1 - 5 Years
Marketing Management marketing business development